Monday, June 25, 2012

Nautical

Remember ages ago when AOL instant messenger was the best thing in the world? Well I do and I remember that I had an excess (that's being nice) amount of screenames... I think I must have made a new one every week. During my obsession with nautical clothing and accessories I created a screename along the lines of nauticalgirl. Clearly I thought I was super cool...

It seems that nautical clothes are reappearing. I was in J.Crew today and they had soo many (adorable) articles of clothing with anchors.

Here are some items from J.Crew and a few other places:

Untitled #7

Hope everybody had a great start to the week!

Don't forget to smile today, xx

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the sequined anchor tank! :)

    -Bailey

    prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete