Monday, July 9, 2012

Monogram Necklaces

For Hanukkah last year I picked out a gold monogram necklace from a local boutique that I adore. It is seriously perfect, I wear it just about every day (great gift if you need one!). It goes with everything.

Recently I've been asked quite a lot where it is from. When I am out of town nobody knows the store so I always refer them to Marley Lilly. Marley Lilly sells tons of monogrammed jewelry (I love it all...) but my favorite is definitely the necklace. 


You can buy the necklace (and many other goodies) from Marley Lilly here!

Swell Caroline also carries monogrammed necklaces. In addition to being available in silver and gold, the necklaces are available in color acrylic. 


These colorful accessories are available here!

Which do y'all like better? 

Don't forget to smile today, xx

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great looking Monogram Necklace. Thank you for sharing this with us Eileen. My wife was just mentioning to me how she would love to have one of these, so I'm going to make sure I share your blog with her. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete