Monday, July 2, 2012

My Weekend According to My iPhone

Happy Monday! 

I hope that everybody had as great of a holiday weekend as I did!

Only two more days until July fourth!!

Friday was a crazy slow day at work so I spent most of the day out of the office. In the morning my Dad and I stopped by the FOX studio and watched Pat Benatar sing "Heartbreaker". It was a fun start to the day! For lunch, my Dad and I went to Little Italy. Dad also bought some Italy paraphernalia because he was rooting for Italy in the Euro cup. The weather was beautiful on Friday night so we ate sushi on the porch and played some Phase Ten!


On Saturday Dad and I went to the Yankees game and boy, was it hot! It was a lot of fun though! Nothing says summer like a baseball game :) We had awesome seats with access to the Jim Beam suite which meant free popcorn and peanuts...


Sunday I went hiking with the Beau and his family. We went to Buttermilk Falls and even though the falls were pretty dried up, there was a little pool at the bottom that felt soo nice when we were finished. We hiked a little over 8 miles and rewarded ourselves with Dairy Queen :)


What did everybody else do this weekend?

It's the first Monday of the month so that means a new Matchbook Magazine issue! Go check it out!

Don't forget to smile today, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment